2012年4月8日星期日

My Very Own Fairy Tale

A fairy tale wedding, that's what I always wanted. So, for the first time I saw this dress from Auva's Bridal, I know this will be perfect for me- my body and personality. This dress gives me a sophisticated look along with a vintage mood. It highlights my shoulders, which makes me feel sexier. I ordered the dress then, I was amazed that it came on time. I had the chance to fit it and enjoyed it myself. Until the wedding day, I felt like I was a real-life princess and everyone was surprised in the way the dress was made perfectly. The softness of the color ivory as well as the details gave me a gentle and delicate look. A friend of mine will be getting married a few weeks from now, and we are browsing for her own gown among the many cheap wedding dresses  here in Auva's Bridal.





没有评论:

发表评论