2012年4月8日星期日

Bringing the Fierce out of Glamorous

I am a woman with a strong personality, and I want it to reflect on my wedding. So, I looked for a bridal gown that I can say manifests me in a way. Auva's Bridal has a lot of cheap wedding dresses and I'm glad that I found my own gown in here. This wedding dress emphasizes the assets of my body and gives me a sexier look. It also allows the gentle side of me to come out because of its fine details as well as the soft champagne hue. When the dress was finally delivered to me, I can't believe that the price is that cheap because the quality of the fabric and tailoring is first-rate; the entire gown is brilliant. I really enjoyed our wedding day because I felt I am the most beautiful and most special person that day. It was like I was the centrepiece of the event.

没有评论:

发表评论